Why Hire a Professional Facilitator?
No two persons ever read the same book. — Edmund Wilson
Ever considered hiring a professional to moderate your book discussions?
- Trying to organize a book club, but don’t know where to start?
- Already in a group, but the conversations aren’t as in-depth as you’d like?
- Is one person monopolizing your meeting?
- What if you don’t have time to finish the novel, but still want to get something out of the discussion?
- Does conversation veer too quickly from the book to socializing?
As professional facilitators, our goal is to ensure your group comes away from each meeting feeling enriched, enlightened, and more deeply connected with the story itself and one another. In addition, we will:
- Provide background information, critical reviews, and connections to related literary works.
- Help choose multi-layered books that will inspire thoughtful discussions.
- Pose insight-revealing questions.
- Encourage multiple perspectives, ensuring all voices are heard.
- Foster a deeper understanding of the story and how it relates to everyday lives.
- Introduce a rich array of topics: character, theme, perspective, pace, tone, voice, and style.
What’s the point of having a book club if you don’t get to eat brownies and drink wine? — Jami Attenberg
While brownies and wine can’t be beat, if you’re interested in elevating your book group to the next level, discover the difference a professional facilitator can make. Please contact us for more information.